– You may not have heard of Breathwork so far because breathing is a necessary, natural and physiological process of every living being.
– Breathing techniques will allow you to expand your awareness on a physical and emotional as well as a psychological and spiritual level.
– When you breathe consciously, you enable the organism to solve the problems that is in it.
– While the subconscious dictates most of your thoughts, beliefs, decisions, and behaviors, breathing allows you to access and reprogram your subconscious mind.
Breathwork is a set of different but simple breathing techniques that are practiced in different forms and intensities, and have the goal and purpose to raise immunity, remove emotional and mental blockages and bring the client into balance so that they can respond to life’s challenges with more awareness.
Some of well-known breathing techniques are:
Breathing technique therapy enlightens your subconscious beliefs and emotions, as well as the relationships you have with your body, mind and spirit.
Breathing can be divided into two branches:
The main advantage of therapeutic breathing exercises is the elimination of emotional, mental and energetic blockages from the body, which leads to better interpersonal relationships and a better quality of life. Also, on the physical level, it regenerates the body and eliminates harmful substances, strengthens the body’s resistance and helps the self-healing processes of our body.
Breathing sessions also help:
– At the first consultation, the therapist will get acquainted with your needs and the goals of the work will be set.
– The client can also opt for a one-time educational session for the answer to a problem, where the therapist gives instructions and trains the client on how to apply breathing techniques.
-The therapist will suggest a long-term program for you to work from week to week where you will have the opportunity to master more techniques through the process, i.e. breathing exercises, and in accordance with the jointly set goals at the beginning of the work.
– During the session, you can experience emotional release, changes in body temperature, tingling, vibration and the hyperventilation of the body.
The following techniques and exercises are used during breathwork therapy: