– The 12-Week Transformation Program allows you to face the traumas you have experienced and work on relieving them through movement and exercise.
– In addition to trauma, this program also works on releasing the resistance that was created during your life due to social conditions, making compromises and adapting to other people’s demands.
– Movement and breath are a human’s guide and anchor of presence, a tool for each of us to face the inner world and realize who and where we are limiting and restraining ourselves.
– The body does not seek logic, does not think, does not judge and does not ask how and why; the body is there to miss, to receive and give, to be a reflection of our beliefs and events from prenatal to present day.
As it is sometimes very difficult to face oneself, the program is designed to take place at the level of the body, and not at the level of the mind.
– The basics of the 12-week transformation program are yoga exercises, breathwork and meditative techniques. The cleansing of the emotional charge happens through the body with the application of therapeutic movement and breathing techniques.
– Therapeutic movement is a combination of a system of exercise and dance movements that break emotional barriers – a set of information with a certain vibration that is retained in the tissue and which we recognize as emotion.
The program is great for you if you are:
The program is not for you if:
NOTE: The 12-week transformation program is not a substitute for drugs and medical interventions. We especially emphasize that it is not a substitute for working with professionals (psychologists, psychotherapists, internists, cardiologists, etc.).